Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: How would you do it?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I intend to do some records with my band. My question is: How would you record guitars, bass etc. with the ews? (port, mixer-settings etc..)

    my second question is:
    I?m thinking of selling my EWS 64 XXL. What do you think could I get for it? (maybe someone of you is interested ;-)

    Thanx for your help in advance.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jason Wong's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    hohoho

    You can input the guitar singal via guitar pre-amp.Don't plug your guitar to ews64 directly~It sounds strange biggrin

    Bass is the same method..but remember don't
    put the record signal to high smile

    What??you intend to sell your EWs64 xxl~!?
    whassup~
    EWS64 still ok la~if you for personal use..




    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Beta-Decay's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2000
    Posts
    1,417
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may be interested in it. I would need another computer though, because mine has only one ISA slot. (Grrr...)

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I want to buy the Roland 3080
    19" Synth, so I don?t need it anymore. And I quess there are better Cards for Audio processing (even if the card is really damn good for MIDI)

    Att. Beta Decay. If you really want to have the card we can talk about it ;-). It is as good as new, with all the manuals cables etc. I even give you a CD with latest drivers and usefull tools! just tell me a price.

    ------------------

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dani Futuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 8th, 2000
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not so ews related, but anyways...
    when recording guitars I usually do 2 takes, of the verse for exampel, and then pan the first recording to the left and the other to the right. This results in a much richer sound in my opinion. Total panning works fine, but may sound a little strange if the different takes differs to much in sync. But a halfway panning of each take usually does the trick!
    /danny

    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Balphegor:
    [B]I intend to do some records with my band. My question is: How would you record guitars, bass etc. with the ews? (port, mixer-settings etc..)



    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently sold an EWS 64 for 260 DM (~130?) at ebay.de. Prices are pretty bad and will be even worse.
    Anyway, sell it fast. ISA is dying out.

    Regards, Philipp

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •